Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] CCTS Implementation Verification - is this the form?

Tim,

although there is no "official" form for submission, when you submit your
documents to CCTS, you should try to make it easy for us to relate the
document directly back to the CCTS :-)

Thanks,

____________________
Alan Stitzer
AVP
Marsh USA Inc.
1166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-2774
Phone: (561) 743-1938
Fax: (561) 743-1993
Internet: Alan.Stitzer@marsh.com
____________________

<<< Memo from tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au@Internet on 15 April, 2003, 10:10:46
PM Tuesday >>>

tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au@Internet on 15 Apr 2003, 22:10 Tuesday

To:    ubl-lcsc
cc:      (bcc: Alan Stitzer)

It was mentioed on the call yesterday that we had a 'form' for this
submission. i tok this to be a 'fill in the boxes' type of document.

the only document i can find is the one attached.  unless someone can
point me to a form, i will use this as a specification and create my own
document for the submission.

phone: +618 93352228