Subject: Re: Urgent Question

((sorry i missed th list on my response and have included LCSC on this
as well ))

you must have missed the bit when we discussed this. the notes for the
headings need to be revisited.  we have not changed them since the first
edition.  I have an action item to review these headings.

i dont think the CCTS is explicit enough on this matter to say we
contradict it.  there is definitely a link between context and
qualification - but (as we discussed last week) this does not mean we
must use qualifications to state the context.

How about...
<<Property Qualifier is only used for Basic and Association BIEs.  With
BBIEs, qualification is often used when the BBIE is used in another
context. With ASBIEs, it is the role this class(ABIE) plays within its
association another class(ABIE).
NOTE: Before using a qualifier with a Basic BIE, you should check
whether it is actually (a) simply adding meaning to an inadequate
property name,(b) a different Basic BIE or (c) a possible new ABIE that
should be associated with this ABIE (and the therefore the qualifier
defines the role).>>

does that make it easier?

phone: +618 93352228