Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Fwd: MoU/MG core component registry workshop

As an addendum:

The OASIS/ebXML Registry TC is beginning its work on incorporating the
requirements of the latest CCTS specification into its architecture (I
am heading up this effort). We intend to perform a verification test for
the CC spec, and will officially communicate this to the CCTS Team with
timeframes in the near future.

Rather than wait until a future release of the ebXML Registry spec, we
have decided to create a separate document (or documentation set) in the
form of a Technical Note (or similar) that will define:

(1) How to use the existing ebXML Registry Information Model (ebRIM) to
accomodate some requirements, and

(2) A Core Component Serialization Vocabulary (essentially a "wrapper")
that will satisfy the remaining requirements through metadata that is
"coupled" with a Core Component (and its associated entities) along with
an XML serialization of the Core Component

I don't have exact timeframes yet, but we're looking at somewhere
between 3-6 months. I would be happy to answer any questions about this
effort now, or in the future.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Jon Bosak wrote:

> Taking a spare morning out of my vacation to catch up on a few
> things...  FYI.  Jon

> From: richard.hill@itu.int
> To: moumg@ties.itu.ch
> Cc: mou@ties.itu.ch
> Subject: FW: MoU/MG workshop

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano