Subject: Tasks Allocations for 0p80

As we discussed on Friday's call, Anne has broken down the remaining
issues into categories.  I have nominally allocated these as follows...

TIM/BILL - BIE
TIM -Context
TIM/BILL - Modeling
TIM/BILL - Analysis

ANNE - Editorial

LISA/SUE - Standards Alignment
LISA/SUE - NDR
LISA/SUE/GARRETT - Core Component Types

CHEE-KAI - Tools and Techniques

MARION - Packaging
MARION/CHEE-KAI - Formatting

BILL/SUE - Samples

- see the attached for breakdown on how these are looking against Anne's
sheets (NB this list is not yet completed)

My plan is to attack these issues in the sequence given above.  I have
made the first pass at the issues against my name and when Bill has
reviewed these he will pass the models on to Anne for her to look the
Editorial issues.  Hopefully we three can complete these before Friday's
call (these make up the majority of action items).

phone: +618 93352228

0p70_issues_category_groups.pdf