Subject: FW: UBL schema

QA Team - please respond.

Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: benedetta [mailto:benedetta@isolutions.it]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 9:51 AM
To: CRAWFORD, Mark
Subject: UBL schema

First of all I am sorry for my bad english.

I am trying to define a dataset with the schema CoreComponentParameters.xsd but the problem is:

 DataException: Undefined data type: 'token'

During the execution of this part of vb code

Dim objDSXML As New DataSet()

objDSXML.ReadXmlSchema("C:\CoreComponentParameters.xsd")

Please help me thank yuo very much