Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Groups - 0p80.zip uploaded

Bill,

Is this the version that OAGI, RosettaNet, and e-Gov should be reviewing or should we wait for a subsequent version before starting our review?

Thanks,

garret

bill.meadows@sun.com wrote:

> The document 0p80.zip has been submitted by bill meadows (bill.meadows@sun.com) to the UBL Library Content SC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> Draft Version of 0p80 for team review
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-lcsc/download.php/2522/0p80.zip
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-lcsc/document.php?document_id=2522
>
> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration
>
> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/members/leave_workgroup.php
begin:vcard
n:Minakawa;Garret
tel;fax:650.506.7812
tel;work:650.506.3412
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.oracle.com
org:Oracle Corporation;e-Business Suite, ATG
adr:;;500 Oracle Parkway, M/S 6op6;Redwood Shores;CA;94065;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:garret.minakawa@oracle.com
title:Director, e-Business Integration
fn:Garret Minakawa