Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] ATG Review of UBL Rules

Mark,

>>	2) Although the decision was made last week for local
>>         element declarations, remember this was our initial
>>         decision also.  Further, notice that all local
>>         elements are in essence being treated as global
>>         with strict control over uniqueness and naming.

Could you please elaborate on this?

Is "the decision" referring to NDR's decision?

Is this a change of the global-element/global-type decision
from London's outcome?

I'm a little bit concerned with this, mainly because the
schemas, tool-generation and various discussions on the
downstream of modelling carried out so far has been based
on the global-element/global-type (GEGT) decision.  FPSC is also
beginning to proceed with instances based on schemas that
are based on the GEGT decision.

While I hope I'm wrong in interpreting your paragraph,
in the event that NDR has changed to LEGT or LELT now,
I'd like to get a sense of when will the final final final
decision come about before a lot more work and discussions
get wasted due to swapping back and forth.

Your kind clarification would be most useful to give us
a more concerted understanding of what declaration style
to base things on.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai