Subject: [Fwd: UBL Comments for CCTS Implementation Verification]

Title:
Gunther has separated out the 'proposal' part of the Common Core Components paper into a draft submission to go to the CCTS Implementation Verification group.

The purpose of this paper is to fulfil our obligation as a pilot implementor of the CCTS.  To quote from their briefing document...

During the implementation verification process, the verifier should submit any issues or comments to the Editor (Mark Crawford) as they are discovered.

The LC Team is asked to review this paper and make comments (via the list).  We will schedule some time after Friday's Review call to discuss this and hopefully reach a consensus agreement.

The urgency is given by the fact that the CCTS Implementation Verification group also plan to meet Friday a.m. (US time) to table findings.  Gunther and Sue will need a UBL status of findings to give to this meeting.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:50:13 +0200
From: "Stuhec, Gunther" <gunther.stuhec@sap.com>
To: "Tim McGrath (tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au)" <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>
CC: "'jon.bosak@sun.com'" <jon.bosak@sun.com>, "Mark Crawford (MCRAWFORD@lmi.org)" <MCRAWFORD@lmi.org>, "'Probert, Sue'" <Sue.Probert@commerceone.com>, "Garret Minakawa (garret.minakawa@oracle.com)" <garret.minakawa@oracle.com>

Message
Hello Tim,

I prepared a paper of the UBL comments for the CCTS Implementation Verification. I hope this paper includes all our proposals and comments for the CCTS. Sue made a review and brought this paper into the right structure. Thank very much for this work, Sue. I sent also this paper to Garret, because he worked with me on the Core Component Paper and has a lot of experience of using the data types. I hope, he will find a little bit time to review this paper the next couple of hours.

Is it possible that you can review this paper, too. I hope you'll a little bit agree with this paper. If it's so, could you hand in this paper to the CCTS working group as a result of the implementation verification process, please. But before you doing this, could you wait for a couple of hours, because I hope that Garret can do a review, too. It would be good, if we hand in his version.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Gunther

phone: +618 93352228

UBL Comments for CCTS Imp Verif V0p1_slp2.doc