Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Legal aspects of empty elements

I can speak from the insurance industry point of view.

In the ACORD (insurance standards organization) specification, we state
that empty tags are not allowed because of just what you state.  It would
be impossible for one trading partner to understand what the other had
meant if an empty tag had been sent....

____________________
Alan Stitzer
AVP