Subject: [roe] OAG comment: House and Building

To facilitate debate and consensus on the reviewed items, I am posting
relevant issues as discussion points.  The intention is that after a one
week period the team shall resolve these issues.  For example, this
issue will be resolved at the call on Friday July 11th.

Item 1.

The OAG reviewers have identified that the UBL use of Building and House
in the Address structure is ambiguous and they are in fact, synonyms.

Can anyone see why we should not have BuildingName and BuildingNumber?
 This also brings us closer to the CIQ vocabulary.

phone: +618 93352228