Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [roe] OAG Comment: Structured vs. Unstructured Address

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Tim McGrath wrote:

>>c. How do we describe choice (e.g. may have either, but must choose one)
>>in our spreadsheets?

Attached zip contains a NewReusable spreadsheet and a corresponding
generated schema illustrating one way to introduce the ability
to define "xsd:choice".

I think I've gone overboard by also allowing it to introduce the
ability to define "xsd:group", "xsd:attributeGroup", and
"xsd:simpleType", but there's no use of them now as 0.80 draft 3-1
has never used them.  It's fun to bring them in while I was at it.
But it is just showing such possibility if there's a need to use
them, not to suggest they're to be used.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML