Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [roe] OAG Comment: Better use of Representation terms

I would agree with StreetName.

____________________
Alan Stitzer
AVP
Marsh USA Inc.
1133 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-2774
Phone: (561) 743-1938
Fax: (561) 743-1993
Internet: Alan.Stitzer@marsh.com
____________________

<<< Memo from tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au@Internet on 03 July, 2003, 10:26:17
PM Thursday >>>

tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au@Internet on 3 Jul 2003, 22:26 Thursday

To:    ubl-LCSC
cc:      (bcc: Alan Stitzer)
Subject:    [ubl-lcsc] [roe] OAG Comment: Better use of Representation
       terms

To facilitate debate and consensus on the reviewed items, I am posting
relevant issues as discussion points.  The intention is that after a one
week period the team shall resolve these issues.  For example, this
issue will be resolved at the call on Friday July 11th.

Item 2.

The OAG reviewers have identified that the UBL BIE known as Street would
be better called StreetName.  This appears to be a better use of
representation terms (in this case Name).  In itself Street is a
Property Term but it could be represented in other forms apart from a Name.

Can anyone see why we should not have StreetName  rather than Street?
 This could also be extended to closer scrutiny of other Property Terms.

phone: +618 93352228

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/members/leave_workgroup.php