Subject: [ubl-lcsc] DocumentIdentification

I'm starting to translate 0.70 form specs (the XPath statements) to 0.80 and to document the issues this process raises.

I'm still not clear about how one will be using DesignatorID

cat:ReferencedOrderType has been replaced with a more general type cat:DocumentIdentificationType.

With the Invoice presentation form one would like to display what was previously the
cat:ReferencedOrder/cat:BuyersOrderID

How will this now be displayed? Will the instance have to quote for the cat:DesignatorID the same ID as quoted under Buyer Party? Will the form stylesheet, say, have to match the two before ascertaining that the corresponding cat:Value is the Buyers Order ID?

It seems to have lost its simplicity in an area very important for implementation.

As I may have said before, we seem too have lost the ability to have both the Seller Order ID and the Buyer Order ID, which for an invoice is important when matching it against a corresponding order.

Further problems occur similarly at line level.

This same issue I have brought up when creating instances (which now appear to be incorrect in this respect since I seem to have misunderstood).

All the best

Steve