Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] [roe] OAG comment: Address and Location

Although not heavily used in Finance both Alan's and the OAGIS comments
makes sense. I do suggest we revisit this and also take into account the
Insurance need for further breakdown of these objects!

Best Regards

Stig Korsgaard
M.Sc.E Standardisation Coordinator
Tel: 	+45 3370 1083
Cell: 	+45 2121 8234
Mail: 	stk@finansraadet.dk

Danish Bankers Association
Amaliegade 7
DK-1256 Copenhagen K
Tel:	3370 1000
Fax:	3393 0260
mail@finansraadet.dk
www.finansraadet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: 4. juli 2003 04:27
To: ubl-LCSC@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [roe] OAG comment: Address and Location

To facilitate debate and consensus on the reviewed items, I am posting
relevant issues as discussion points.  The intention is that after a one
week period the team shall resolve these issues.  For example, this
issue will be resolved at the call on Friday July 11th.

Item 5.

OAGIS has defined a separate Address and Location aggregate.  Location
contains basic identification and descriptive information and also
includes the Coordinate aggregate and Address aggregate (as ASCCs/ASBIEs).

This separation of Location and Address is consistent with previous
version of OAGIS and appears to conform with best practices of many
software vendors and other standards organizations.

This is a modeling issue that has been debated before.  Do we wish to
revisit this and if so, can we adopt the OAG structures as is?

phone: +618 93352228

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/members/leave_workgrou
p.php