Subject: [roe] Montreal meeting logistics

Hello,

We are solidifying the meeting schedule for the UBL Montreal Plenary.
The Closing Plenary will be held from 8:00 - 10:00 am California time
on Friday, overlapping our usual Friday LCSC 0.80 Review meeting.  We
are therefore considering moving the Friday LCSC 0.80 Review meeting to
one hour earlier - from 8:00 am California time to 7:00 am California time.
Would this be agreeable to you?

Please let me know if you would attend an earlier LCSC meeting on Friday,
1st of August.

Thanks,
Anne