Subject: No Subject

 <xsd:annotation>
   <xsd:appinfo>   <!-- Changed to appinfo -->
     <ccts:Component>
       <!-- LC Object Metadata Elements -->
       <ccts:CategoryCode>ABIE</ccts:CategoryCode>
     </ccts:Component>
     <ccts:Presentation>
       <!-- FPSC Presentation Metadata Elements -->
     </ccts:Presentation>
   </xsd:appinfo>
 </xsd:annotation>

Perhaps LC & FP could discuss/approve/amend it at
Montreal's meeting.  Sorry I can't be there to participate,
so I hope to bring it up here and to summarise as clearly
as possible for your discussion/approval.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML