Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] What has happened to UBL dial-ins?

At 06:13 PM 7/28/2003 +0100, Anthony B. Coates wrote:
I tried to dial in today for the UBL plenary, and also for the LCSC/NDRSC joint
meeting.  In both cases, nobody else seemed to have dialed in.  I was told by
the automated voice that the chair had not dialed in yet, even 5-10 minutes
into the appointed time.  The same thing happened when I dialed in last Friday.
I thought there was no meeting, but minutes came out, so I get the feeling that
something odd is happening, but I can't say what.  In any case, I won't be able
to join into any telecons until it gets resolved, though I'm not sure myself
what to do next.

Has anyone else dialed in successfully today from outside North America?

i was able to dial in for the first hour or so from San Francisco, but then the folks in Montreal took a coffee break and twenty minutes later when I tried to rejoin the meeting the lines were empty. I tried another four or five times in the half hour after that with no luck.

bob glushko

--
Robert J. Glushko, Ph.D.
http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/~glushko