Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Rate and Ratio

Marion,

Being new to this group, I should probably introduce myself as someone
working mainly in eGovernment in the UK, including in procurement.

For (A), I have used the term "band" in the past. This is well-understood in
the UK.

For (B), "tax ratio" is mathematically accurate, but would "tax percentage"
be more intuitive? The problem with "ratio" is that it implies that a 10%
value would be expressed as "0.1".

Regards

Paul Spencer
Director, Boynings Consulting Ltd
XML Adviser to the Office of the e-Envoy
http://www.boynings.co.uk

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/members/leave_workgrou
p.php