Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for the next meeting of the UBL LibraryContent subcommittee to be held on TUESDAY 12th August between 8 and10a.m California time

I must extend my regrets.  I will be unable to attend today.  I do intend
to have the Packaging/QA Team teleconference this Friday at the normal
time.

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "Tim McGrath"          To:     ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
                    <tmcgrath@portco       cc:     (bcc: Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV)
                    mm.com.au>             Subject:     [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for the next meeting of the UBL Library
                                            Content subcommittee to be held on TUESDAY 12th August between 8 and
                    08/12/2003 12:15        10a.m California time
                    AM

Please note that the next meeting of the UBL Library Content subcommittee
will be held on TUESDAY 12th August between 8 and 10a.m  California time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&mon=8&day=12&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
Access code: 5705229

The agenda will be:

1. Welcome from Chair and appointment of Secretary to take minutes.

2. Action Items
     - arising from plenary (Anne/Bill)

3. NDR Rules update - Lisa

4. Review of CCTS Imp Verification Proposal
     - comments
     - submission

5. Schedule for 1.00 Committee Spec
 - schemas for 'draft 7'