Subject: Minutes of code list meeting 2003-08-28

Please find the minutes of the code list meeting posted here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3309/code-minutes-20030828.html

Of note from section 4.4:

===8<---
It was decided that the code list task group is not responsible for
creating the individual code lists, but only for cataloguing the needed
code lists (for LCSC) and addressing the methodology of code lists covering
validation (for NDR) and adjunct information (for FPSC).
===8<---

Note that the cataloguing referenced above includes tracking of the status
of the code lists.

A few key people were unable to attend the teleconference and it would help
to have as much input as possible to the next teleconference next
Thursday.  Unfortunately, now I am personally unable to make it next
Thursday, but the work should be able to continue on the mail lists and the
items not addressed yesterday can progress without my attendance.

A volunteer to chair the next teleconference is needed ... please let me
know off list if you can step in.

Thanks!

................. Ken

cc: NDRSC, LCSC, FPSC

--
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-09-22
Instructor-led on-site corporate, government & user group training

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/bc