Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [code] possible amendment to codelist strawmanschemas

Greetings

I've found a few problems with the 'strawman' codelist proposal example schemas.

I'd propose amended schemas as attached.

The were a few changes I found necessary but the end result seems to me to achieve the stated aims (documentary changes would probably be necessary though). Through shortage of time I can only give a brief summary of changes and will try to improve on this later.
I referenced the StatusCodeType in the 'Use' schema and that type then referenced the CodeType in the Core Component Types schema. A few other changes were necessary. This allowed changes between simpleType, simpleContent and complexType which I found to be necessary.

All the best

Steve

code-strawman1-20030904.zip