Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [code] Code list task group proposal draft 2 - congratulations

Ken and code list team

let me be the first to thank you for a professional and thorough piece
of work. from what i see this is a powerful architecture that allows UBL
to differentiate itself  from the pack with an innovative solution to an
age-old problem.

as we discussed at our LC meeting this week, the LC team will implement
this in our 1.0 alpha models and subsequent schemas. pending comments
and endorsement from the NDR team, we can consider this a
proof-of-concept that will help in fine tuning the implementation of
this approach.

PS.  i would propose now is the time to post this message to the
ubl-list to ensure all TC members get the chance to comment.

phone: +618 93352228