Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: UBL 1.0 schemas - using GUID

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Tim McGrath wrote:

>>a. the spreadsheet models need to say "Globally Unique Identifier" as
>>representation terms (and property terms in most cases as well).  This
>>means stephen needs to edit the models and the formula (again!) to put
>>in the spaces.

Stephen, do you want to do that and send another draft-3 (dated)
back to the list?  I'll fix the CoreComponetType.xsd for Tim's
(b).

>>b. the CoreComponentType.xsd should say:
>>    <xsd:element name="GloballyUniqueIdentifier"
>>type="cct:GloballyUniqueIdentifierType"/>
>>and
>>    <xsd:simpleType name="GloballyUniqueIdentifierContentType">
>>- Chee-Kai needs to change his script to map these correctly.

Ok, I'll fix my CoreComponetType.xsd as suggested for the
next draft release.

>>sorry to be picking nits - but i think this fixes everything.

No problem at all, a decided way to fix is exactly what
I was looking for, else the references would break.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML