Subject: Re: Errors that I have found in the version 1 alpha
After removing all the imports for derived code lists, I still have a few problems in the alpha schemas that I will highlight to you. I assume that if there is an error in the schema, it could indicate a problem in the spreadsheet definitions.
In Order XSD
Ø PricingCurrencyCode base element doesn’t exist. This element is reference by PricingCurrencyCode at the Order sequence level.
In Reusable XSD
Ø CatalogueReference element has reference to a type “ReferenceType” that doesn’t exist.
That is all that I found so far. I will let you know if I run across anymore.
+61 (0)419 990 533
+61 (0)3 9583 6513
-- regards tim mcgrath phone: +618 93352228 postal: po box 1289 fremantle western australia 6160