Subject: [Fwd: Re: UBL 1.0 draft 6]
|Subject:||Re: UBL 1.0 draft 6|
|Date:||Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:36:55 +0100|
|From:||"Stephen Green" <email@example.com>|
|To:||"Stephen Green" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
Tim and Chee-Kai Here are the draft 6 models as promised - minus Sue's work which will have to be postponed till Saturday (draft 7?) All the best Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Green"
To: ; Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 7:56 PM Subject: UBL 1.0 draft 6 Tim and Chee-Kai Sue will need to put off her work on the catalogue code values till Saturday so my plan is to finish my part (namespaces, etc - models already done) and send the set of spreadsheets to Chee-Kai as draft 6 in time for the Friday QA call. Chee-Kai: if you have time to produce schemas, I've been asked by NDRSC if the schemas might be forwarded to NDR as well as to LCSC. I guess we'll have to have a further draft (7) with Sue's new codelist values - though it would only be the codelist schemas which change. On the subject of the problems with codes in the cct schema - there is discussion going on among the TBG people, etc via Sue in response to my message to Gunther and Garrett (at the request of Jon/NDRSC). Hopefully Sue can give feedback on Friday. I gather there is considerable feeling that something has to be done about the cct schema but what and when we'll have to see. Is it a matter for San Francisco or 1.0 proper? All the best Steve
-- regards tim mcgrath phone: +618 93352228 postal: po box 1289 fremantle western australia 6160