Subject: Re: UBL 1.0 alpha draft 8 models

Thanks, Stephen.

For the benefit of others on the list who weren't on
yesterday's LC call, we're proceeding on the path of
converging deltas from draft to draft.  Draft-8 will
have minimal changes with description fixes and minor
field changes.

If there're further minor corrections in draft-8,
we'll get to draft-9 and so on, but otherwise, at
some point in time, the last seen draft will simply
get renamed to 1.0-alpha without suffixing draft-x.

I'm also summarizing here that hearing no further
debate on file naming issues regarding use of "-" or
"." or other version separator characters, we'll stick
to use of "1.0-alpha" from here on.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML