Subject: Language codes (was: Re: [ubl-lcsc] UBL Schema 1.0-alpha draft-8)

| >I think what you need is simply to have the codes extracted from the
| >documents so that someone can xmlify them.  Right?
|
| Yes

Will this do?  I didn't want to try to reverse-engineer the format
I see in your "raw" files, so I created this by copying the raw
format.  I figured you could back-generate the source file better
than I could.

I haven't tried creating the stock file or validating anything yet
-- I'm hoping to set that up tomorrow -- so there may be a typo in
here somewhere.  But I think that this is as legally unencumbered
as we can get.

Jon

iso639.xsd