Subject: [ubl-lcsc] UBL 1.0 alpha (final) draft 10 models

Please find attached final (hopefully) models for UBL 1.0 alpha.

These are still named 1.0 alpha draft 10 until the decision to rename to 1.0 beta. (Memo: At this point the 'properties' name in the spreadsheets will need to be changed to 1.0 beta.)

These do not include the Codelist Catalogue spreadsheets since I anticipate changes here and I'm not sure if my version is the latest that Chee-Kai has used.

All the best

Steve

UBL-1.0-alpha-models-draft-10.zip