Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Currency codes (ISO 4217)

>  Bosak: what all this adds up to for me is that it'stime for us to
> start thinking about establishing an OASIS TC to develop royalty-free
> code lists that are available in a standard XML format directly from
> the working groups that maintain them.
> Holman: Kewl!  Good idea!

mm1: Perhaps this is an opportunity to get the players together from the
NIST interoperability sessions (automotive, shipbuilding, government,
aerospace, technology, chemical/petroleum) to formally take their code
lists endeavor into a standards body collaboratively.  It seems to be
important to many industry players - users and implementers alike.

Thanks.