Subject: Analysis Draft 8 was Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes NDRSC 8 October 2003

thanks for throwing yourself into the breech.  you sure know how to make
yourself popular ;-)

i will make this analysis paper part of the LC/QA meeting on Friday OCt
10th.  I suggest we all look at the paper and then be prepared to
dispose of these items then.  So i suggest anyone wishing to comment
participate in that call.