Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Currency codes (ISO 4217)

At 2003-10-10 09:50 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
>do you mean a stylesheet that takes some xml rending of  a code set and
>creates the UBL 'stock' version?
>
>i thought you had built that.

Yes, I have built it and it has been posted ... during the last
teleconference that I attended, it was up in the air whether it was going
to be included in the 1.0 UBL package for our users to use, or if it was
only going to be used behind the scenes.

If only behind the scenes, my work is done, the stylesheet is ready to go.

If end user documentation has to be written regarding users using the
stylesheet with their own expressions of code lists to make UBL stock code
lists from a combination of a placebo code list and their code list, then
that hasn't been written yet, and I will have to schedule it in to my
"spare" time when not scrambling to satisfy the torrent of paying customers
I have unexpectedly got to handle right now (thankfully a nice problem to
have, but still a problem; it looks like I'll be writing stylesheets in San
Francisco!).

Please advise.

--
Next public US delivery:        3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-10-13
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-11-??

ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc