Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Currency codes (ISO 4217)

| Will it be necessary for me to document the use of the stylesheet and
| include it in UBL 1.0?

Nice to have, but probably not necessary.  I'll be trying to
install and configure the setup needed to do this on a trip to NY
next week, and I'll let you know if I'm baffled.  (Come to think
of it, it would be nice to have a list of the necessary software.)

I think all that's needed right now is to crank the two "raw"
files I sent in through your stylesheet machinery in order to
replace the "stock" currency and country code lists with the
(presumably) unencumbered ones.  I would just paste in the
corresponding pieces from your former "stock" files, but I'm
afraid I might break something.  And besides, you have all these
warnings about handwork.  :-)

Jon