Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes NDRSC 8 October 2003

Item 5. is your Analysis mentions the use of CV2 as an abbreviation.  I have not seen the appendix to the NDR that states recognised abbreviations but based on the current library, these should be:

ID = Identifier
UNDG = United Nations Dangerous Goods: an industry abbreviation so widely used that to use its true wording would create semantic ambiguity.
CV2 =  Credit Card Verification Numbering System: another industry abbreviation so widely used that to use its true wording would create semantic ambiguity.(All credit cards have a security code (CV2 number) on them. This can be found on the reverse of most credit cards on the signature line. Businesses often use the last 3 digits on the right hand side of the string of numbers.)
GU = Globally Unique

Lisa-Aeon wrote:
I have included the LCSC on this email because, as we come down to the wire,
may of the issues we discussed today impact the LCSC.  Please read through
the minutes, and the attached AnalysisDraft8.xls.  The Anslysis document is
probably the most important thing for the two groups to work through and
agree upon.  The problems found, the issues mentioned, and the fixes, bring
the two groups into better alignment.

phone: +618 93352228