Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for the next meeting of the UBL Library Content subcommittee to be held on TUESDAY 14th October between 8 and 10a.m California time

Hi folks!

I'm busy teaching and I regret that I am unable complete the draft of a
number of items I noted in today's post by Tim:

At 2003-10-13 15:36 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
>2. Action Items     -
>20030930-03: Ken add section to index file about using the stylesheets for
>code lists

I expect this will be a simple paragraph setting out the context of the use
of the tool: to create private-use UBL code list definition files from UBL
placebo code list definition files and external lists of enumerated values

>20030930-04: Ken add stylesheet to distribution in new folder named 'code'

This will contain an HTML document describing the use of the tool, and the
extcode2ubl.xsl stylesheet.  I'm thinking the documentation should be
sufficient that the test files in the internal release need not be included
... but can add them if there is

>20030930-05: Sue/Ken look for source for external code list xsd fragments
>20030930-06: Ken, Lisa, Anne, Jon look for code list enumerations

How are the two above different?  I suspect this is the same task and I
will review the postings made Jon.

>20090930-07: Ken send code list definition stylesheet to Chee-Kai

It thought Chee-Kai had requested that someone else undertake the task of
generating the stock definitions and the original extcode2ubl.xsl was sent
out a while ago.

Looking at what belongs in the user documentation, I can think of
improvements in the stylesheet and will try to do what I can to get them
made soon.  I can put some cycles into this starting Thursday evening, but
not before.

I apologize, sincerely, that my corporate responsibilities have interfered
with my efforts in UBL.  I will try to pull things together as quickly as I
can and beg your indulgence.  I'm still committed to modify and document
the code list fabrication tool and my formatting specification
responsibilities, and will still put in my best effort.

Thanks!

--
Next public US delivery:        3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-10-13
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-11-??

ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc