Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [code] updated Catalogue and some draft schemas

We should discuss this on the next LCSC call, then.
In the meantime I'll add the 4465 descriptions to the
*Reason* schema.

While we're waiting for responses on the other questions,
I'll update the remaining columns of the Catalogue for these
items and begin on some others.

Which do you recommend we tackle next?

-Anne