Subject: [code] Code List Catalogue update

Hi,

Attached is the latest Code List Catalogue.  Some things to note:

Mandatory (1..*) codes:
    - Mandatory codes are noted by the orange/pink row colour
      and the name is bolded.  These rows have been updated.
    - There are 3 mandatory codes for which we have not found
      a useful set of values and have some comments/questions
      documented in the Notes column on possible sources/values.
      They are AccountTypeCode, CancellationReasonCode, and
      CardTypeCode.

Non-mandatory (0..*)
    - Non-mandatory updated rows are noted by the light blue color

We have not looked at any codes that might be used in the CC schemas.

This all should be reviewed, beginning with Column C,
(Definition Default)  and Column F (Ownership).

I'm still working on updating the schema files (and creating
these new ones), so all the codes that have an "=" sign in the
"Actual Values" column will have schema representations soon,
but I think it's important to have the Catalogue reviewed to
make sure there is agreement on how this is rolling out,
especially for the mandatory codes.

Stephen, if you have anything to add to this (I know you do!) please go
ahead.

Thanks,

-A

UBL-CodeListCatalogue-1.0-alpha-draft-12-anne.sxc