Subject: Library Content agreement on UBL 1.0 Beta - prior notice of forthcomingvote.

On Tuesday 28th October the Library Content subcommittee intend to seek
majority approval to move the latest draft of UBL 1.0 alpha into beta
status.  This is a pre-requisite to preparing the package for
distribution to the entire TC for voting as a Committee Draft (which
should occur immediately after the forthcoming plenary meeting).  The
1.0 alpha draft distributed for your review on (or before) Tuesday will
comprise of the current models (spreadsheets) and schemas only.

All voting members are advised that in we fail to achieve quorum on
Tuesday an email vote will be held commencing Tuesday 28th of October
and running for three days until Thursday October 30th.  The motion will
be that "This group approves the promotion of UBL 1.0 Alpha to 1.0
Beta". Failure to vote will be considered acceptance of the motion.

Under our bylaws this notice is considered to be three days prior
notification of an email vote.

phone: +618 93352228