Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] draft 12 etc models

thanks for your diligence.  i think i can explain our thinking on these
matters.

Between draft 11 and draft 12, we realised that the naming rule for DEN
was not correctly implemented.

The actual rule is...

a. where proerty term noun is the same as representation term only use
the representation term.
b. property term qualifiers are separated from the rest of the property
term by a whitespace character (" ")
c. property term possessives (were called adjectives) are separated from
the property term noun by an underscore ("_")

so...

Despatch Advice. Globally Unique. Identifier

- means "Globally Unique" is the only part of the property term used, we
only use the representation term "Identifier" in the DEN

Despatch Advice. Document_Status. Code

- means that the property term possesive "Document" is joined by the
underscore to the property term noun "Status" and the representation
term is 'Code".

Despatch Advice. Despatch Advice _Type. Code
- the property term possessive is actually the two words "Despatch Advice".  this is not too elegant and probably should have just been called Type. Code (the property term possessive is an overkill)

Address. Additional Street. Name

- this one has the lot!  the property term qualifier "Additional" is
joined by a space to the rest of the property term.  the property term
possessive "Street" would be joined to the property term noun "Name" by
an underscore, except that this is the same as the Representation Term
and so is dropped.