Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Resolution on BBIEs and complexTypes

Greetings to LCSC

Good news and apologies from NDRSC.

The NDRSC agreed today that the BBIEs are indeed linked to
the complexTypes which comprise the CCTs, so they do keep to the NDR rules. In fact there are just one or two CCTs
 which aren't based on complexTypes and these appear
 to be properly based on simpleTypes in accordance with rule STD1.
So, although NDRSC intend to spend time at the F2F
going through the rules and schemas almost
word-by-word as much as circumstances permit,
there are no known issues now at the moment.
Hopefully this is good news for LCSC. Does it mean though that there will now be a call on Friday?

All the best

Steve

>>> "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@lmi.org> 10/29/03 16:55 PM >>>
Btw, these are not new. They were approved in Montreal and included on the first post montreal checklist.
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org