Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Re: Resolution on BBIEs and complexTypes

jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:

>13... 14... whatever.  :-) :-)

So easy!

> bill meadows wrote:
>
>I may not be the most educated member of the team, but , the way
>I learned to count 13 comes after 12 ( the last version I saw).
>But then I don't have Triscadecaphobia either....... ;-)

Just to clarify, a version 13 of the models was sent by Stephen
last weekend, but perhaps, since it was a WIP, it was a limited
distirbution.  In Tuesday's meeting, however, we decided to keep
the externalized version at 12.

Subsequent to that we decided we had the makings of a good Beta
draft if we just made a few minor changes to the models and the
codelist deliverables, so we decided to go ahead and do that and
up the version to draft 14 to keep things clean.

A little confusing, but not altogether illogical. ;)

Along these lines, are we having a meeting tomorrow (Friday) PT?
We could probably use the time to review what we have,
since this is very likely the Beta set.

-A