Subject: Re: Sharing Pictures from our Nov2003 San Francisco Meeting

I have uploaded the pictures I took Tuesday and today (2003.11.04 &
06) to our temporary workspace for sharing with everyone. You can find
them at:

  http://ubl.cim3.org/~pictures/SanFrancisco_nov03/fromPeterYim/pics/

If you have pictures to share, upload them there too. Post a link to
the list so that we'll know to look for them. I can help create a
picture index for them (if need be). Here are the access
details:

Please upload your pictures via FTP to --

   FTP site:  ubl.cim3.org
   User Name:  pictures
   Password:  [email me <yimpp@cim-oem.com> for it]

   Directory structure:
    the absolute directory location on the server
      is /home/sites/site7/users/pictures/web/SanFrancisco_nov03/
    but with most FTP client, logging in with the above credentials
will take you right to
    "../pictures/.." so that you should only need to navigate down to
"../web/SanFrancisco_nov03/fromYourName/.."
    create the appropriate directory as desired.
      e.g.
     /web/SanFrancisco_nov03/fromPeterYim/pics/…
     /web/SanFrancisco_nov03/fromPeterYim/mov/…
     /web/SanFrancisco_nov03/fromTimMcGrath/pics/…
     /web/SanFrancisco_nov03/fromMarkCrawford/pics/…

To View Pictures
   point browser to HTTP site:
   http://ubl.cim3.org/~pictures/SanFrancisco_nov03/
   and navigate from there, or directly to each folder, like:
   http://ubl.cim3.org/~pictures/SanFrancisco_nov03/fromPeterYim/pics/

Feel free to contact me if you run into problems accessing the site.

Regards,
PPY

P.S.  Lisa - please help circulate this to people on your sc (who are
not currently on the ubl-lcsc mailing list.) Tx.  -ppy