Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Draft Documentation for review a.s.a.p.

My observations:

- Appendix E. UBL Document Descriptions (informative)

  Could the UML filenames follow the standard convention of
  "UBL-UML-<<type>>-1.0-beta.gif"

  where <<type>> is substituted with the corresponding ABIE
  type such as "Invoice", "Order", ...  "Item", "OrderedShipment",
  "String", "Decimal", "Other", etc?

  The sub-directory structure such as "cct" and "reusable"
  could be merged into "common" to mimic the schema directories
  to facilitate user usage.  Likewise, the Root Document Schema
  GIF diagrams could be placed in a new sub-directory "maindoc"
  to mimic schema directory.

- Appendix E. UBL Document Descriptions (informative)

  I recall Marion pointing out about use of "non-normative"
  instead of "informative".  Or is there going to be a separate
  class of sections that are "normative informative" and
  "non-normative informative"?

- Appendix F. ASN.1 Materials (informative)

  Same for (informative) fix here.

  I haven't seen the filenames, but perhaps the ASN.1 filenames
  could follow similar filenaming convention.

- Appendix G: Code List Schemas (NON-NORMATIVE)

  I believe the placebo code list schemas are supposed to be
  normative in this release.  The earlier discussion to backtrack
  code list implementation so that all code lists are placebo-only
  was exactly to make it such that these placebo codelist
  schemas are normative.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML