Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] UBL Schema 1.0-beta (20031111)

All the 'common', 'maindoc' and a good sample of the 'codelist/use' beta Schemas just sent out by Chee-Kai validated OK with XML Spy 5 on Win XP. No errors reported :-)

Steve

>>> "Stephen Green" <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk> 11/11/03 19:18 PM >>>
I just sent corrected xml instances out which all validated OK with XML Spy 5 against the new beta Schemas. Thanks Chee-Kai.

Steve

>>> Chin Chee-Kai <cheekai@softml.net> 11/11/03 19:00 PM >>>
These are the corresponding schemas with all spreadsheets
taken from previous set plus the spreadsheets amended by
Stephen.

Please send issues, problems, comments to LC list.

Please also send successful validations to LC list together
with the tools/OS combination used to obtain the results
so others need not repeat the same.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai