Subject: [ubl-lcsc] complete set of model spreadsheets for the UBL 1.0beta

I was asked to provide the complete set of model spreadsheets for the 1.0 beta so here
are all the model spreadsheets including the changed invoice and reusable previously sent

All the best

Steve

>>> "Stephen Green" <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk> 11/11/03 18:41:29 >>>
Here are two spreadsheets I altered slightly, the invoice as per the call and messages, and the reusable with a small correction (Period back to TransitPeriod in ShippingStage). Thanks Chee-Kai.

Bill - I'll get the instances to you in a few minutes, hopefully.

Steve

ubl 1.0 beta models.zip