Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Packaging done

Hi Lisa,

I downloaded the zip file and unpacked it.  I found a couple
of things you might want to look into.

- I seem to have a duplicate set of directories (asn, bin, cm,
  fs, sss, uml, xml, and xsd). One set of these directories is
  at the same level as the UBLv1-beta directory (the top level).
  The other set of similarly-named directories is contained within
  the UBLv1-beta directory.  The two sets of duplicate directories
  don't contain the same information, though.  For instance,
  the higher-level asn directory is empty, but the asn directory
  within the UBLv1-beta directory contains the html file ubl.html.
  For the most part, the set of higher-level directories is empty.

- Assuming that the correct directories are the ones contained
  within the UBLv1-beta directory.  There are two empty subdirectories
  in there: bin and uml/conceptual.  I'm not sure if you intended
  for them to contain something or not.  I think I recall we
  discussed removing bin because there was nothing to go in it.
  I'm not sure if that decision changed, though, and I don't know
  about the other (uml/conceptual).

Regarding the specification, here are a couple of things:

- Figure 1, Order To Invoice displays a broken gif.

- Between Sections 2.2 and 3 there are a lot of titles that
  look as though they perhaps have numbers that are not showing up.

- Figure 3 seems to be missing.

- The figure numbering seems to stop after figure 8.

- I'm not sure if the UBLv1-beta directory was intended to hold
  only the main spec or if it was to contain everything, but I
  do think it's useful for each of the document(s) (at least
  the html ones) to have their own subdirectory, as has been
  done for the CM Guidelines.  As it is now it's hard to find
  the 3 main document because of all the gifs and pngs in that
  directory for the html version.

That's all I have right now.  It'll take me a while to go
through the content.  Great job pulling all this info together!

-A