Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] 1.0-Beta

I echo Stephen's congratulations and apologize for my recent workload and
unavailability to UBL.  I just went through the downloaded file and offer
the following minor things that you probably already know about.  My
environment is IE6 and most of my viewing stayed within the browser.  Oh,
and I have Chopin running in a Windows Media task, but I don't think it is
having an adverse effect.

dito Stevens codelist comments... the following files are missing

\UBLv1-beta\sss\UBL-CodeListCatalogue-1.0-beta.xls
UBLv1-beta\sss\UBL-CodeListCatalogue-1.0-beta.sxc

I think Tim mentioned a problem with the credits link.  It currently is

UBLv1-beta\UBLv1-beta-final\credits.pdf

need to remove the extra folder name.

Need a space in the header of 1Introduction which should fix the table of
contents.  A similar thing appears in the TOC at
4UBL Schemas [NORMATIVE] 22
but probably for a different reason

As you may notice, my IE6 has the page numbers in the TOC immediately after
the title, but that's probably a quirk.

1Introduction 3
  1.1 Notes about this Release 4

  And lastly, in section 5, we have a reference to Annex G which should be
  changed to Appendix F

  Sorry, out of time again.  Keep up the great work.

  marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "Stephen Green"                 To:     lseaburg@aeon-llc.com, ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
                    <stephen_green@bristol-ci       cc:     bill41357@yahoo.com, (bcc: Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV)
                    ty.gov.uk>                      Subject:     Re: [ubl-lcsc] 1.0-Beta

                    11/19/2003 07:43 AM

Lisa and Bill

Excellent work on your parts.

A couple more things:

Neither zip nor online versions have the two codelist catalogue
spreadsheets

Less importantly, the accompanying index sentence has a couple of typos:

"All Codelist informstion is expressed...":     typo in 'information'

" in the UBL-CodeListCatalogue-1.0-beta (MS Excel) or UBL-CodeListCatalogue
spreadsheet (Open Office).":
    'UBL-CodeListCatalogue spreadsheet (Open Office)' is underlined

Many thanks

All the best

Steve

>>> "Lisa-Aeon" <lseaburg@aeon-llc.com> 19/11/03 02:28:17 >>>
The updated UBL version 1.0 beta release files are now on Peter's server,
ready for quick review and then release (by Jon).

The zip file is at:
http://ubl.cim3.org/~lcsc/lcsc-distribution-v1-0-beta/

The online version is at:
http://ubl.cim3.org/~lcsc/lcsc-distribution-v1-0-beta/

Within the zip file you will find the Open Office and PDF versions of the
main document, along with the rest of the release files.  Happy Reviewing!

Lisa and Bill

Lisa Seaburg
AEON Consulting
Website: http://www.aeon-llc.com
Email:  lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."
                       -Katharine Hepburn