Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] lcsc con call has been restarted

Lucky you!

We spent most of the meeting trying to figure out how we ended up
listening to elevator music at 7 am Pacific.  ;)

We actually spent most of the meeting on (surprise!) code list
documentation.
The end result is the mail that was subsequently sent by Jon with text for a
couple of sentences for both the documentation and release notes.
This is to go in now (in the Beta package) to be (hopefully) released
next week.

Attendees: chee-kai, bill, lisa, chris, anne, monica, stephen, marion, jon.

Only really two other items of note that I documented:
    - Lisa will work with Bill to transfer release to OASIS site
    - Jon was informed that the voting period was 7 days (no more, no less)
      regardless of whether the requisite votes come in early.  So
announcement
      is on the 26th if the release is approved (just looked and we have
80%).

Others may have additional items, but that's all I noted.

-A