Subject: various URLs for subcommitees

I am chair of the UBL Library Content subcommittee and I have been
updating the home page.  In the process I have discovered some anomalies
with the links and addresses.  These are:

a. the link from the members UBL TC page to the LCSC page goes to ...
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/   This does not
exist.

b. the 'old' (pre-kavi) home page of ...
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/ still exists and is out
of date.

Can you confirm the definitive URL for our home page is ...
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-lcsc?

If so, can you create an alias (or forward) from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/  and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/  to this page.

If not, can you set all these to point to what the correct home page is.

Thank you

phone: +618 93352228