Subject: NO UBL Library Content subcommittee this week

Due to the number of aplogies I have received ,I suspect it will not be
worth holding an Library Content meeting this week.

Therefore, the next meeting will be on TUESDAY 30th December between 7
and 9a.m  California time

Anyone with issues to raise should post them directly to the list.

phone: +618 93352228