Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Draft TBG17 Controlled Vocabulary

This certainly goes beyond what we would need (I hope!),
but I can see that where there is overlap (which I can see there is some
already),
we should make sure we are consistent.

What's the reason for having the lines for 'inclusive' and 'exclusive'
highlighted
(in my ss they are blue).

Can you elaborate a bit on the use of the columns?  How do you envision the
'in relation to' and the 'linked terms' being used exactly.  Is the
'linked terms'
column just an fyi, or do you envision it being needed in some future
development
of the cv?   Same with 'in relation to'.  I can see the cells in those
columns possibly
mushrooming since you can keep adding layers of 'relations' and 'links'
as far as
you feel necessary - as far as you want to note the possible contexts.
 In the end
it could be that most of the terms are linked and related to most
others, really.
But how far out will you go in this representation?  Where do you draw
the line?

Should not all the 'linked terms' be in this ss?  ('hand over' is not,
although part
of me is surprised there is a 'hand over' linked terrm to begin with.
 We could
be entering into another entire domain with that one! ;)  If 'linked
terms' are
not necessarily coming from this cv, then where else are they drawn from?

Also, where are the definitions coming from?

Thanks,

-A